Thursday, April 29, 2010

Trying to Blog

So,Im usually a personal journal type person but what the hey why not let the world see my crap tastic spelling and dull subjects. Im starting this blog with a little run down about myself and family.
Troy and I married July 8th (Im usually the one who forgets) in Honolulu Hawaii, where Troy was stationed at Schofield Barracks Army Base.We loved it there and it was truly like a two and a half year honeymoon.We moved back to N.C and had Gabrielle Elise Miller May 4th 1999. When she was eighteen months old we moved to Augusta G.A later had our twins August 21,2001. Since then we have moved to San Antonio,T.X then back to N.C.We have been here since May 2007.I miss the millitary life very much.I have recently joined The CHurch of Jesus Christ of Ladder day Saints.It had been a truly been a blessing for our family.Troy comments on how I have seemed so much happier,And I am happy. I've suffered some heartache from family but What can you do! I just know that im right were i need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment