Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th of July, 2010


We Millers had a fun and busy fourth of July Weekend.
On Friday our friend Anaya can over to hang out with us and we made tye-dye shirts.(Gabbie is wearing one in the picture) That was a lot of fun and now my girls want to make even more tye-dye shirts. My parents had a cook out which was fun. My favorite part was watching my little two year old neice learn to slide on her belly for the first time on a slip and slide.My brother, also her daddy, tossed her across it a few times to show her how it's done. Today we went to church and the missiionaries are coming over to eat left overs from yesterdays cook out. The girls are all gussied up for tonights air show and fire works with their red, white and blue.They even picked threw all the hundreds of silly bands for all the red and blues to match their outfits.So fun my girls!
Happy Fourth of July!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you did have a fabulous 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete