Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010



This year has been the most difficult for me to get in the holiday season feeling.I am usually a big goof with Christmas music playing and cooking something sweet everyday.It has been slow process.This year someone at church left some Christmas treats in our car after church.This really touched me and it was also very humbling.I have no idea who left those nice things in our car but it pushed me into a cheerful mood. I know heavenly father will bless them. I am so thankful for my church family, they are wonderful.I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. I feel so blessed to have my loving family and great friends. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute christmas family picture! Miss you-I feel like I never get to see you anymore! The bachlor is starting in January...get excited I'm going to have everyone over for every episode!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I feel like the holiday crept up on me and is coming/going too fast. I hope you get to relax and recharge a bit and start the New Year off on a great note! Yee-haw for the bachelor! haha Can't wait!! :)

    ReplyDelete